Bradley Executive Limo In Miami

Tanker

We just got back from Navigator of the Seas Oct 21 sailing, and we booked Bradley limo service for 6 of us - 5 adults and a 2 yr old. We specifically booked the limo so we could get a child seat for the toddler to get from hotel to port and port to MIA. The limo arrived on time both days, but did not have a car seat going to the port. The driver really upset me when he pulled out the reservation paperwork that HE had and said “Yeah – says right here to pick up a car seat for 2 year old.” It was also a little more than we were quoted. The cost was about $150 each way. It was nice to travel in style, but I’ll never do it again! It just wasn’t worth it and if it had been just my DH and I we would have caught cabs.

...... and we booked Bradley limo service .......

Was that firm recommended on these threads anywhere? I've seen a number of firms recommended by fellow CC'ers on these boards but I don't recall ever seeing a recommendation for that firm.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the warning about Bradley Limo. I'm searching for limo alternatives to Larry's Limo since that is the most often mentioned as I want to compare with different companies. I also dislike the fact that I keep reading how nonresponsive Larry's Limo is for email inquiries -- they shouldn't have that option on their website if they can't deal with email inquiries; I sent two emails to two of their addresses and both bounced back. Now I'll cross Bradley Limo off my list of possible places to contact.

Archived