Ncl Jewel Transatlantic 04/22/07

lilant

HI ALL,

so here we are. i've looked and looked and cant find anything in this section on this cruise. we cant wait. i've got the count down clock doing, and ralph, DH, thinks i'm nuts. i get real crazy early, and he saves it up til the last second. anyone else on this grand cruise. we love all the sea days. hope to see more peps here soon.:)

• 2 months later...

just looking around. i had hoped to find some more "family" on this cruise. where is everyone? we are in los angeles and will be in FL a day early to beat the last minute rush. i hate to travel on sail days.

anyone out there????? who's got the garden vila?

• 1 month later...

well well, hi there....finally some "people" to chat with. did you guys buy your air, with the cruise line or on your own? i only ask cause since we are on the west coast NCL is shipping us off a day and puttin' us up in miami for the night. so says our TA...nice to have you boys on board.

I am going too. I will be in Miami already. Am on the CCL Valor for two weeks before this transatlantic. I am spending a couple days at the port in Athens before returning, unless they really drop the rate for the next segment.

Archived