Cabin Help Please-Century

SUENDAN

For the first time ever we are booking a Sky Suite and we also need an inside. The refurbished century has sky suites on the Sports Deck and 1233 fits our needs, but I am worried about being below the jogging track and up so high aft. any ideas? Thanks!

For the first time ever we are booking a Sky Suite and we also need an inside. The refurbished century has sky suites on the Sports Deck and 1233 fits our needs, but I am worried about being below the jogging track and up so high aft. any ideas? Thanks!

Presume you want your inside cabin near your SS???? ......can't remember the deck plan but we started out in inside 9000..... pretty far forward ... three levels under the disco. Found the noise percolated down to our room until 1 am so requested a change... got moved to an aft inside way back same deck .... no problem with noise there .You will read on these boards there is a lot of vibration with this ship leaving or entering port..it's true...but unless they are handing out lifejackets at the time I wouldn't feel concerned about it...you get used to it and it is short lived. This deck is high but no problem really.

I occupied 1221 on Century's sky deck --- felt absolutely no vibration when entering or leaving ports.

Being on Deck 12 was fine - no more motion, really, than lower decks. As for the jogging track - again, no problems. The Jogging track is forward on the Sunrise deck (above the Hemisphere Club), not aft (where all the sky suites are located).

You will love your sky suite on Sports Deck -- these cabins have the huge balconies, so be sure and enjoy a breakfast (or several), especially delivered to you by your butler!

Archived