American Safari Cruises-Anyone know anything?

luvtojump

I've searched through pages and could not find anything about ASC on this website. Has anyone been on them? I am particularly interested in Alaska.

The cruise line looks amazing. All inclusive, including the shore excursions. What a fabulous way to explore Alaska.

Can you help?

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I are also very interested in this cruise line, particularly the Alaska venue. If you hear anything from another source I would love to share info! You can email me at v112@houston.rr.com. The smaller ship seems ideal for navigating such an area, and I understand the service and meals are outstanding, which doesn't hurt either! I am guessing that the same types of people who normally search through Cruise Critic do not do cruises such as the ones American Safari offer. This web site seems more oriented toward the larger vessels. We have done Seaborne (stuffy), Windstar (more adventuresome but quality not as good) and a Provence river cruise (our favorite). I guess you could say we are getting smaller and smaller in our thinking!

Archived