9A Room 7440

PBGFLCRUISER

I have been searching all over the net for some info about the exact size of Cat 9A room 7440. I can see by the ship layout that all the 9A rooms and balconies are different sizes. I called Carnival and they just said the generic, that all 9A rooms are 185 sq. ft. with 75 sq. ft. wrap around balconies... Has anyone stayed in any of the 9A rooms.. I have read that the one on deck 6 is right above the disco, so that sounds like that one is out of the question...

We will be getting married on the Liberty in Oct 07 and have a Cat 11 allready booked, but friends are saying that the 9A would be better.... ??? :confused: Any help, Please...

rooms7740/7445 or 8448/8455

I have been searching all over the net for some info about the exact size of Cat 9A room 7440. I can see by the ship layout that all the 9A rooms and balconies are different sizes. I called Carnival and they just said the generic, that all 9A rooms are 185 sq. ft. with 75 sq. ft. wrap around balconies... Has anyone stayed in any of the 9A rooms.. I have read that the one on deck 6 is right above the disco, so that sounds like that one is out of the question...

We will be getting married on the Liberty in Oct 07 and have a Cat 11 allready booked, but friends are saying that the 9A would be better.... ??? :confused: Any help, Please...

rooms7740/7445 or 8448/8455

9As are not above the disco, they are above the main show lounge. The disco is more amidships.

I have stayed in both a CAT11 and CAT9A.. if I had the choice again it would be a 9A forsure:D

The Cat11 had a couch, table and chairs, little area to get dressed and a tub.. the Cat9A didnt have the couch, little dressing area or tub.. but the Balcony was awesome.. We stayed in 7445 on the Conquest a couple weeks back. no noise at all as you are in between cabins.

You said you are going on the Liberty in Oct 07.. So are we.. depending on your date.. I would decide ASAP.. as I tried for a Cat9A for our cruise and there are none left:(

Ok, I didnt want to wait and lose out on the huge balcony experience, so i just got off the phone with Carnival and changed from my Cat 11 to the 9A 7440.. They are still available for the 10/07/07 sailing..except 7440 :)

Now any wedding advice aboard the ships?

HI,

We are going to be in room 8448 on the Liberty next September. I can't wait. I have pictures below of a cat 9A wraparound but on the Victory which we were on for our honeymoon cruise, which was our first cruise.

I enjoyed the balcony so much I had to get it again.

I have been searching and searching for a picture of the 8448 room on the Liberty and no luck. Linda was nice and sent me pictures of her 9A on the Valor and it looks great!!!! Thanks again Linda.:) :) :)

Ok, I didnt want to wait and lose out on the huge balcony experience, so i just got off the phone with Carnival and changed from my Cat 11 to the 9A 7440.. They are still available for the 10/07/07 sailing..except 7440 :)

Congrats on the choice you will love it:D Can't give you any wedding advice.. but have a great wedding and honeymoon:) :p

Wedding advice..........hmmmmmmm

make sure you turn out the light on the balcony at night time if you want "quality" time together.......hehehe :D :D :D

The the photo below is the balcony for cabin 7440 - on the Glory (same class as the Liberty). The balconies are bigger, but the cabins are the same size - 185 sq. ft. The best are the rear corner cat 11 suites on the Spirit class. The cabin is a suite and the balcony is a wrap around.

7440cat9Abalcony.jpg

We had 7440 on the Valor last June. It is a great cabin and balcony.

We were traveling with a large group of 400+ so we didn't really use it much. We spent more time with people in the group.

Isn't the Liberty going to Europe?

I told my husband that I would like that cabin if we do a Mediterranean cruise. I think coming in and out of ports would be great with that balcony.

We had it once for the Caribbean, next time I would pay for the suite.

I would book that cabin again for Europe.

We didn't feel any more or less motion than any other cabin. So don't worry about that. Then again.... we were in the bars until the wee hours with the group we sailed with.

One bad thing..... it's a LONG walk to your cabin from where ever you are!

One good thing: go ahead and eat what you want... it's a LONG walk to your cabin and you will have burned whatever calories you ate (and then some) off by the time you get there.

Personally, I love the 9a rooms.....ones with the wrap-around balcony. The room out there, the view....AWESOME!! We loved it so much we booked another wrap-around balcony for our Legend cruise next year (although the wrap-arounds are cat 11 on this ship).

Have a wonderful cruise.....whichever you choose!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived