Crown Princess Emerald Mini-Suites

alment

Has anyone sailed on either E727 or E729 that would have some pics available? Unfortunately (I think) E731 is not available. Is this a good location or should we be looking elsewhere on the ship for a mini-suite? I ear that it is the only location fully covered? Also, how is the ocean motion back there?:confused:

Thanks.

Has anyone sailed on either E727 or E729 that would have some pics available? Unfortunately (I think) E731 is not available. Is this a good location or should we be looking elsewhere on the ship for a mini-suite? I ear that it is the only location fully covered? Also, how is the ocean motion back there?:confused:

Thanks.

Im not quite sure if the Crown is the same as the CB, but we had E727 on the CB, and loved it. Location was terrific! Motion was actually a gentle rocking, and we liked it. We did have smooth seas though.

Karen

Just checked the Princess website for you, the Crown and CB are built pretty much the same, and E727 is the same on both ships. I think you would be very pleased with the location. If you check the photo section on Cruise Critic (under boards at the top of this page, you can probably find some photos of the minisuits) They are just the same however as the minis on the CB. Karen

Archived