Birthday Decorations From Carnival

DreDay

Has anyone ever ordered the stateroom decorations for a birthday from Carnival. If so, was it worth the $32? I know I can bring stuff along myself for a fraction of the cost but it will be near impossible to hide them from my very inquisitive soon to be 8 year old.

Dre,

I did birthday decorations for my wife on the Triumph and anniversary decorations on the Glory. It is expensive but worth it in my opinion. The look on her face when she walked in the cabin was priceless. I can only imagine the look on an 8 year olds face. Have your camera ready, and have a blast.

Mike & Laurie

Norwegian Star October 2003 Hawaii

Carnival Glory October 2005 Eastern Caribbean

Carnival Triumph May 2006 Western Caribbean

Carnival Miracle February 2007 Western Caribbean Can't wait...

:) I had our cabin decorated for our DS birthday on the Victory this past August. The decorations were bright and festive & also included 2 Carnival key chains. But by the 2nd day I was sick of trying to not hit our heads and walk into the hanging decorations as we walked through the cabin. We did take them down before the cruise was over but it was nice to open the cabin door for the first time and see the room all decorated for him.

I did this for my daughters 18th birthday. I let her open the cabin door and boy the look on her face. Priceless! Worth the money. We had the room steward take the cake to the dining room. She had the decorations down before the cruise ended (7 day), but she brought them home with her. Hope this helps!

Archived