Pics of Saints & Sinners 10/06 cruise

jeanneful

LOL>.........Doll......I was scared when i was scrolling down but laughing so hard at all the pics...I'm sad now.......I wanna go back!.WAIT.we do in 68 days!:p

LOL, I tried not to throw anyone under the bus! It was hard coming up with THAT many :p LOL!!!!!

WOOHOO! 68 more days... LOVE IT!!

LOL, I tried not to throw anyone under the bus! It was hard coming up with THAT many :p LOL!!!!!

WOOHOO! 68 more days... LOVE IT!!

Yeah.....with 3000+ pics and several videos.....about 20 is right for the amount that can be posted publicly.:eek: :p

I am *so* going on this cruise next time it sails out of Galveston...

Great and good looking group of people having lots of fun...right up my alley! I don't drink so I can be the designated driver...or something.

Great and good looking group of people having lots of fun...right up my alley! I don't drink so I can be the designated driver...or something.

Perhaps a designated cabin crawler.

I don't think the S&S bunch will be sailing out of Galveston anytime soon. Disembarkation was horrible the day we returned. :mad: As a Texan, I was embarrassed that Galveston did such a bad job. :o Now I understand why many complain about cruising from Galveston. Hopefully it was an isolated incident as many have reported no problems or delays at all.

I don't think the S&S bunch will be sailing out of Galveston anytime soon. Disembarkation was horrible the day we returned. :mad: As a Texan, I was embarrassed that Galveston did such a bad job. :o Now I understand why many complain about cruising from Galveston. Hopefully it was an isolated incident as many have reported no problems or delays at all.

Well B, that's Texas and Texans for ya - couldn't organize a pee in a brewery :p:D

Well B, that's Texas and Texans for ya - couldn't organize a pee in a brewery :p:D

Shaddup Liv. :D As a Texan.....I don't even want to cruise from there again unless they can do better than that. It was great when I sailed on Celebration several years ago but this time it sucked. We didn't get off the ship till 1:00Pm & many others after us. :rolleyes:

Shaddup Liv. :D As a Texan.....I don't even want to cruise from there again unless they can do better than that. It was great when I sailed on Celebration several years ago but this time it sucked. We didn't get off the ship till 1:00Pm & many others after us. :rolleyes:

That was a freak deal.......never had a problem in Galveston....Always off by 9am.......even this time.;) :p :D

*grumble grumble* $130 cab ride to catch my flight. *grumble grumble*

I hear you Duck & I hate that.

Yes Randy, some were lucky enough to get off early....the rest of us were stuck there. It's no fun waiting on a cruise ship when the party is over & you've already been kicked out of your cabin. :(

:D As Randy said maybe that was the exception. Steve has told me nothing but good things about sailing from there.

I wish DC had the capability.

Was that $130 CDN or US? :p

I think that was more the exception rather than rule.... Lately I've heard great things about debarking in Galveston. The crew only does this once every 6 months... we'd just have to make sure it wasn't that time again :p

Oogeyboots, look at post 3... there is a link.

Archived