Just Got Back From Zuiderdam On Sat

TIMELMAN

I will start out by saying love the ship it is beautiful and very very nice. Arrived fort lauderdale at 10:30 am on ship and eating a great lunch buy 12:00. Iloved the 15 dallor cab ride to pier. sail away party was great and the crew was very entertaining. Que was our cruise director which was great because he is an old friend from disney cruise line but he had to leave on 4th day family illness so we were sad didnt get to say good by. oh whoever wanted us to say hi to jeff we did but could not remember who so we are to emial him when we got back. First day at sea was lovely and very nice. first port was gran turk and loved it because there is a nice beach right as you get off the ship. dont have to waste money on chairs or taxi which for 4 was 50 to 80 dallors to go to beach at rest of ports and back.

Bvi -2nd port

Beach was nice and some shopping close by rented a taxi to joesiah beach. water was very warm and beach was beautiful. It was around this time that i noticed it took forever on ship to get a coke at dinner. I like to drink alot of soda and never drink alcohol. It seemed that was all they wanted to sell you . So when the lady at front desk ask if i had any complaints i told them inever ever get my refilll of pop until dinner is about over . That night when i got to table each on in party received comp cokes wiating at table and never ran out . this was done for rest of crusie . now how is that for service.

usvi-3rd port

We went to meagans bay no more needed to be said . awesome views

5th- day at sea

This day was not so good pool broke down in lido so only had one pool

rest of cuise. julie barr is amust see if on your ship. superstar compettion is also very funny.

last port half -moon cay

This is simply the best location we visted. wished we would have staye longer. we left at 3:30 i thought it said 5 on brouchure. the extra 1.5 hrs would have been good. simply the best

last day

ffl

We were thrown off the ship!!! LOL

Thanks for the nice review. DH and I are sailing on the Zuiderdam on December 16th and looking forward to it. This will be our 11th cruise, but only our 2nd on HAL. Loved the first HAL cruise and am sure we will love this one.

Holland America - 2004, 2006

Carnival - 1995, 1998, 2006, 2006

NCL - 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003

Royal Caribbean - 2002

Archived