Spirit class cabins with wrap around balconies

kajsb

Has anyone here stayed in a spirit class category 11 cabin with a wrap around balcony? I'm looking for a picture of cabin 7298. I've stayed in cabin 4228 on the Pride, but I've heard that the cabins on other levels may be different. Just curious. :)

We were on the Spirit in April/May in 7295. I don't have pictures to post, but it was a wrap around balcony. These balconies are awesome! Huge, but also very private.

The cabin is different from the other decks. We had one room, and from what I understand, the other decks have two rooms. We had a long hall (hardwood) leading into our cabin, bathroom straight ahead, and then the room was to the side of that. We loved the cabin, our bed faced the windows and we could watch the wake from there at night. This was not the largest cabin we have had, but by far our favorite. It would have been tight if any of the kids had been with us, but for us it was perfect. Enjoy!

Any chance that you are able to recheck your cabin number? I looked at the deck plans and 7295 is not a wrap around. Did you possible have 7347? Here is a link to the deck plans for the Spirit.

Click here: Carnival Cruise Lines - Deck Plan

The only reason I'm asking is that my PVP at Carnival assured me there was a separate bedroom. And if she is wrong, I may choose to make some changes while all the other deck wrap arounds are still open.

I called Carnival again (I'm glad that they don't always know who is calling again ;) ) and they confirmed that 5295 is a little smaller and does not have a separate bedroom. 7298 that we booked does have a separate bedroom, 2 tvs, 2 vcrs, etc. I guess now that multiple reps at Carnival have confirmed this information, I can believe them. I also doubt the accuracy of the info provided until several people give me the same info. :)

• 5 months later...

Hi! I have just booked #7298 for 6/19 Miracle crusie! I am so excited as I know how difficult it can be to get these cabins!

Did you ever manage to get any more info on this cabin?

When I go, I shall make sure to take lots of pics to post here....

The cabin 5295 and 5266 must be similar, also on the Costa ships... I was wondering if I could get some more information as well, as we are booked in # 5266 on the Costa Mediterranea in January 2005.

How was the layout of the bathroom?

Decent size balcony? I understand it must be around 277 sqft. of balcony?

How about storage? Plenty of room to store stuff?

Thanks for any help or pics!

• 1 month later...

Archived