Trolley to Governor's Beach

jjt

I noticed that Carnival has a beach, trolley and snorkel excursion to Governor's Beach. I am not intested in snorkling, but based on what I read here, thought that the beach might be nicer than the one at the pier. Any opinions on whether it is worth going there? Can I just take the trolley without the excursion? What is the cost? Can I bring a folded up baby stroller on board?

Thanks for the help.

I noticed that Carnival has a beach, trolley and snorkel excursion to Governor's Beach. I am not intested in snorkling, but based on what I read here, thought that the beach might be nicer than the one at the pier. Any opinions on whether it is worth going there? Can I just take the trolley without the excursion? What is the cost? Can I bring a folded up baby stroller on board?

Thanks for the help.

See my response to "Walking to Governor's Beach" posted by shygirl.

This beach is a like a picture postcard. I highly recommend that you go there.

See my response to "Walking to Governor's Beach" posted by shygirl.

This beach is a like a picture postcard. I highly recommend that you go there.

I see you mentioned an open air bus for $3 pp. That sounds like it would do the trick, if I can load the stroller on the bus. Thanks!

We were at Governor's Beach in August and it is lovely. We talked to the trolley driver, Kevin, and he said it was $3 each way. We ended up taking a cab to the beach, and the trolley back. I think the cab was $10 for two of us.

There is room for a stroller, folded up, on the trolley, so that won't be a problem. And it is enclosed, with only the opening on one side to enter, so your kids will be safe!

There are bathrooms at Gov. Beach, and I think you can buy sodas there too. Chairs are free, and there is shade under quite a few trees.

Happy cruising!

Suzy

Archived