Vision of the Seas Comedy Mystery

UGA Fan

We just booked the Vision of the Seas for our Alaska trip in Sept. and found out that there will be a comedy mystery on that cruise. Does anybody know anything about it? I have heard about some cruises having the murder mystery but this is different.

I just booked the cruise and our travel agent mentioned that for extra $ we could participate in the comedy mystery. She hasn't gotten back with me on what it is. I was just hoping that some of you fellow cruisers might be familiar with it. Thanks

I haven't heard anything more from our travel agent so just wanted to check with everyone again to see if someome has heard of the comedy mystery that will be on the Sept. 21, 2007 cruise to Alaska on the Vision of the Seas. The only thing that she knew at booking was that it is different from the murder mystery and she would try to find our more info. Hope some of you know something more about it. Thanks in advance for your replies.:)

The mystery cruise info can be found at whodunitcruises.com. We have done 3 cruises with these people. They are a lot of fun - you get a lot of 'extra' entertainment as the mystery unfolds.

I don't know which mystery they are doing but on our 7 night cruise they had activities over the course of 4 days. All 'meetings' are scheduled so you don't miss any port time or on board shows. Dinner is as a big group - late sitting - a lot of meetings are before dinner and there are more clues during dinner.

If they were on one of our cruises I would sign up for sure.

The mystery cruise info can be found at whodunitcruises.com. We have done 3 cruises with these people. They are a lot of fun - you get a lot of 'extra' entertainment as the mystery unfolds.

I don't know which mystery they are doing but on our 7 night cruise they had activities over the course of 4 days. All 'meetings' are scheduled so you don't miss any port time or on board shows. Dinner is as a big group - late sitting - a lot of meetings are before dinner and there are more clues during dinner.

If they were on one of our cruises I would sign up for sure.

Thank you so much for letting me know how to find out about it. I checked out the website and it looks like it might be fun. I just e-mailed our travel agent to ask her to please sign us up for it.

Have you participated in one of them before? I would love to hear more about how it works, etc.

Archived