My Post Disappeared

cruising kate

Thanks Nett 33 That Is Where My Message Was. Still Don't Know Why It Is There And Not The Main Board. Oh Well
LOL, you might be a little new at this, but let me assure you your post IS on the main Princess board, and on the first page, to boot. The very first page of the CC message boards is a listing by name/title of all the sub-forums/boards and sections that you can post questions (threads) to. You cannot, however, post directly to that page.

There are lot of folks with a lot of questions, and as new posts are added, the older ones move down the page and on to page 2 or 3 of that section. One of the hardest things to figure out seems to be which is the most "appropriate" place for a question. For example, yours could have been posted as well on the Ports boards ( Dunn's River Falls question). Just take a little bit of time and explore all the various sections; by cruiseline, port, new cruisers, families, what to wear, roll calls, etc. and you will be an expert in no time.

Don't forget to take a look also at the guidelines, User CP section, and the "Need Help Using the Boards" forum at the top of the page.:)

Archived