Serenade of the Seas

Treven

Hey Treven! Glad you had a great cruise...I love the Serenade! Next time in the Seaview Cafe, try the ClamChowder...we had it while on a sea day this past July...sitting on deck in the slightly cool breeze, watching Alsaka slowly sail by...it is one of my fondest memories of that cruise...:)

I loved the pics..they are really good! Seems like Atlanitis Charters are always hopping! I just wish there was a comprable charter for wymon (Olivia aside) :cool:

BTW, great quote in your sig ;) ..Sappho was a wonderful poet!

Actually I'm rather suprised at having that in my signature block, being a 61 year old male, sexist, all around crusty old curmudgeon.

Actually I'm rather suprised at having that in my signature block, being a 61 year old male, sexist, all around crusty old curmudgeon.

So that was the Midway in the next slip. We had our muster drill on the promenade deck that faced that direction. From what I could tell, the Serenade & that ship were pretty equal in length, but of course I couldn't tell about the width of that ship.

Archived