Where are the Star reviews???

jbobst

Have the last couple of cruises on the Star been devoid of CruiseCritic members? CTCruisers had a great review and other good stuff from an earlier cruise in October, but I am amazed that there haven't been any others offering up their reviews of that past two sailings. Anyone out there who just got off the Star?

We are heading out in a few weeks on the Star, and I've read all the reviews for the past two years twice now! :) I need to feed my cruise reviews addiction!

Whate date are you going, because I will be on the Star on the 14th. I very exicted. I can't wait. Jus thinking about all the food makes me hungry. And all the activities make me rather excited. They sound great.

I have been posting questions over the past few months, and CruiseCritics is a great and helpful site! Thanks for the offer for additional information, but I feel like I already know the ship inside and out...even though I have never even seen the ship in person. I just love reading reviews, no matter what perspective they come.

It's just amazing that with all those people on board each week, there just aren't that many reviews. I am kind of addicted to cruise reviews I guess. :)

Keep em coming if you can!

P.S. We depart on Nov 30th...can't wait!!!

Archived