Ecstasy empress deck E299, have you been in it

407dm

Hi

Checking to see if anyone has been in this room. It is very close to where everyone gets on and off of this ship and close to the atrium, but wondering if it is too close ??

any thoughts or better yet pictures

thanks

Hi

Checking to see if anyone has been in this room. It is very close to where everyone gets on and off of this ship and close to the atrium, but wondering if it is too close ??

any thoughts or better yet pictures

thanks

I've had the cabin next to it on a solo cruise. I've wondered why the room numbering is off with that particular cabin. I loved being by the atrium/lobby bar as that is my usual HQ during the cruise. They will block the entry to your passageway on debarkation and you'll have to go all the way around to the port side to leave, but that's the only disadvantage. Great location.

We stayed in E69, very close to the Atrium as well. No problems with noise from passengers and in a very convenient location. One thing, I think the plumbing from this hallway leads up to E69 in the ceiling. I could constantly hear water running and commodes flushing during the day and early evening. This is my only cruise to date so that may be normal in all rooms on a cruise. I have nothing to compare it to. Not really annoying but took a day to get used to. Hoping Santa brings another Carnival Cruise for Spring Break or this Summer!!! :D :D :D

snooze

I will have my brother who is in a wheelcahir but we are going to do self debark.

they won't let us down the hall by the elevators ??

thanks

You'll probably have to make the big 'U' around passageway to port side. They will have that area between you and the elevator area blocked by customs. On that particular cruise I was the 4th person off the ship during self debarkation so it's still an ideal location. BTW-My cabin didn't have threasholds in order to accomodate wheelchairs. 299 is probably the same.

Archived