honeymooners: what special additions are going in to your suitcase?

are you bringing anything in particular to add some extra spice to your honeymoon?

are you worried about any adult-related products going thru security?

did you buy any fun things to wear?

i've got just under 3 months to pack the "love suitcase". gimme suggestions!

:)

[color=darkorchid]When packing, keep a few things in mind:[/color]

[color=darkorchid]- if packing fun items in your [b]carryon[/b], you might be selecteed and have to stand there while TSA goes through your bag where others can see possibly(we flew with my parents for our wedding cruise, so that would have been weird if that had happened to me, but some airports have a more private screening area where others are in the wide open). I've flown 8 flight segments in the past 5 weeks and been selecteed once, but I put my parents on a flight yesterday for the first time in 19 months and they BOTH got the extra random screening at the main TSA checkpoint (they didn't even make the buzzer go off, but TSA must randomly choose a certain percentage of passengers anyway). Dad had a Vegas booklet in his back pocket and they flipped through that twice very slowly but didn't open either of their bathroom bags. (Yep, I feel safer when flying now!)[/color]
[color=darkorchid]- if packing fun items in your [b]checked baggage[/b], I read of one isolated case where the bag fell off the cart while loading the plane and somehow came open / spilled, and passengers already on the plane could see the adult-related item out the windows (so pack it in something discreet!) You also want to remember that TSA can still go through your checked baggage, but they will leave some sort of identification on the baggage handle to let you know it was screened behind-the-scenes, so then you don't know what people did or did not touch in your bag. And TSA is not affiliated/employeed by the airlines - TSA are the government employees (and the screening rules seem to differ in every airport we fly into).[/color]
[color=darkorchid]- remember... [b]no[/b] [b]candles[/b] on a cruise ship. Romantic... but... Fire on ship = BAD.[/color]
[color=darkorchid]- if you are short on room in your suitcases, you could always conveniently forget to bring the [b]pjs[/b] ;) [/color]
[color=#9932cc][/color]
[color=#9932cc]If your ship has a Spa, check out their couples treatments. We have done couples massages as well as a couples Rasul mud treatment in an estrucan chamber. (Celebrity's AquaSpas have this). Definitely a good treat for a romantic cruise.[/color]

Red pleather nightie...and some handcuffs....I think that will go in my checked baggage.

Just kidding...some kind of sexy nightie however....and a house coat just in case you get unexpected company!!! Thank god they supply the "Do Not Disturb" sign.

Cheers and have fun!!!

Its a honeymoon I think anything goes!!

Archived