What makes Disney worth the price?

cdillon23

Well I am not expert to this cruise thing but I have been on two Disney cruises and am going again in Jan 07. Everytime we pull out of port just look over at the other ships....everytime I have been they have been lined up on deck looking over at us ..... i think they are wishing they were on board a DCL and not on there ship.....You pay for top notch and from the people I have spoken with that have taken others they say Disney is the only way to go!

• 2 weeks later...

My first cruise was on Holland America out of Port Canaveral in 2004. It wasn't the greatest first cruise experience, and when we got back to port - I looked longingly at the Disney ship already docked. I wanted my next cruise to be on DCL, but I could never justify the higher pricetag - even when I was eligible for a cast member discount while working at The Disney Store. Instead I went on RCI's Splendour of the Seas out of Tampa and had a fabulous cruise. Since then I have been on 2 more RCI cruises, and have a Princess cruise booked for June 2007 to Alaska. You can't miss what you've never experienced! Having said that - I have a 4-day Disney cruise booked for Dec 2-6, 2007, and it may be my one and only Disney cruise due to the cost.

Archived