? excursion in PV MX

sissylala

Hi Everyone,

We are taking a "family" cruise for New Years on the Princess Diamond. My sister in law thought it would be fun for all of us to go on the

Outdoor Experience - Canopy & Rappelling

Experience the thrill of discovering the flora and fauna in the jungles of the Sierra Madre.

Designed for maximum adventure, this tour takes place in an area of pristine, unspoiled forest where scenic beauty and rich ecological habitats create a true tropical paradise. This active 6-hour excursion brings out the child in all of us. The adventure begins with an off-road adventure when you board a Unimog 4x4 and drive into the heart of the tropical forests where you'll learn a variety of wilderness techniques, ride mules, splash through streams, rappel through waterfalls into natural river pools, and soar 200 feet above the ground over the jungle foliage on a 1000 foot zip line! Our trip leaders' knowledge of the landscape and wildlife makes these trips unforgettable adventures - and their expertise ensures a fun, educational and safe trip into the wilderness. Discover and explore the extraordinary flora and fauna hidden away under the canopy of the jungle.

Has anyone done this? Is it really hard? Are their allot of bugs? ( I am terrified of bugs).

Did you feel this was run well and safe? Can you skip part of it and stll go forward, ie not do the bridge but go to the next thing?

I appreciate any info anyone can give me.

Thanks

Sissy :rolleyes:

Archived