R635 Peach Sunsets - Welcome back

Skyrules

Welcome back ADF, Kezza, Keepcruising, Last Drinks, Witchipoo, and anyone else who went on Peach Sunsets.

Hope you all had a wonderful cruise aboard Pacific Star. Looking forward to hearing about it, including all the juicy detals about the Today Tonight crew being kicked off.

Kym

Thanks guys, had so much fun.

I am just washing and sitting down to start sorting out photos. I have copies of everyone's except Kezza's. Hope to have enough energy to load some up tonight. Last night as soon I stopped doing things and sat down to read up on the boards, I fell asleep.

Welcome back you lot, no doubt you had a good time. I too can't wait to hear all about TT crew as well as your adventures and pics. Seen ads on 7 the TT segment will be airing this week-wait in anticipation.

ADF you say hubby says no more...thats a shame, but you will have to take a leaf out of Cheznandys and my book and leave hubby at home. Did he not enjoy?

Glad you all arrived home safe and sound. Looking forward to all of you doing reviews and photos. Did you all keep well on the ship? Were your cabins ok? Was the food still yummy? Tell us about what excursions you all did. Just tell all. Suexxx

Glad you all arrived home safe and sound. Looking forward to all of you doing reviews and photos. Did you all keep well on the ship? Were your cabins ok? Was the food still yummy? Tell us about what excursions you all did. Just tell all. Suexxx

Hi Suexxx, haven't seen you posting recently. Hope everything is ok! :)

Archived