Back from 12 Day Grand Med on Star Princess

I guess I am having trouble getting this posted in the right spot. This is for Jaycruise. We are on the Star Princess Sept 25th Rome to Venice.

The Princess excursion book does not give docking locale, we would like to take 2 or 3 self guided walking tours.

Can you tell me if the Star Princess docks close to town in Corfu, Dubrovnik and Katakolon.

Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks

Hi Stan,

We have a thread for this cruise over on the Roll Calls message board. The direct link is http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44601&page=6&pp=25

That should get you to page 6; you can also read the previous pages. So far we know about 50 people aboard that cruise and the next; I've been keeping a spreadsheet. If you'd like more infomation, send me an e-mail to: craven3 @nospam adelphia.net (just scrunch it all up to delete the spaces, and also delete the "nospam" word.)

From what I've read, we dock in Dubrovnik and Kataklon. Haven't heard anything about Corfu, but we sure am interested in where you got information on walking tours there.

Mike & Charlotte

Archived