Tahitian Princess (Dec 17, 2006)

kitsch

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are going on the Tahitian Princess on Dec 17th, 2006. It's my first time being on a cruise and am very excited about this dream trip.

Just wonder if anyone can give me the information on the shore excursion, and where I can get the contact for the tour guide. I have read some postings and many of you suggest to book privite tour. I would be interested to know which ones are the best.

anyone going on the same cruise? Will be great to see you guys there! my email is boojinder@hotmail.com

Hi, My boyfriend and I are going on the Tahitian Princess on Dec 17th, 2006. It's my first time being on a cruise and am very excited about this dream trip.

Just wonder if anyone can give me the information on the shore excursion, and where I can get the contact for the tour guide. I have read some postings and many of you suggest to book privite tour. I would be interested to know which ones are the best. anyone going on the same cruise?

We did a lot of pickup tours off the dock. They were some of our best because we could tailor them, go where we wanted, skip what we were not interested in, and stay as long as we wanted. It also help because there were four of us to split the cost when we did a van land tour.

On Bora Bora and Moorea we did boat tours that circumnavigated the islands. It was geat going all the way around. Each trip did a stingray swim, motu visit, and snorkel. On Bora Bora they even took us outside the reef to chum for sharks. It was inexpensive (around $50 ea) and we only had 6 -10 people on the tour.

On Bora Bora and Moorea we did boat tours that circumnavigated the islands. It was geat going all the way around. Each trip did a stingray swim, motu visit, and snorkel. On Bora Bora they even took us outside the reef to chum for sharks. It was inexpensive (around $50 ea) and we only had 6 -10 people on the tour.

What tours did you go on in Moorea & Bora Bora? I am having a hard time deciding who to go with?

Archived