Just Got My Docs

kapcruiser

I was so excited to get my docs today. I booked a 4a guarantee, received gray luggage tags that say TBA. I looked at the back of my sail and sign card - I think right now I have room U233. Anyone ever stay at the back end of the ship? Is it still possible for our room to change when we get to the dock? Any information would be appreciated.

Your post does not say which ship you are on, but I have been at the back of the ship on the Main deck of the Imagination and found it to be just fine. Also, when we sailed the Paradise on July 4th, we had a 6A gurantee. The back of our S and S docs indicated we were on the Empress deck. When we arrived, we were on the Verandah deck with a balcony. I hope you are as fortunate. Enjoy your vacaiton.

I have listed on my S&S docs E107 and our friends are listed as E111. Side by side as requested. We too booked an OV GTY. These seem to be located well, close to pursers desk and photo gallery. But, unfortunately suites were sold out. We talked about paying more to upgrade, PVP keeps telling us that we will not be disappointed, so maybe another upgrade is in for us. I did tell PVP though, unless we are getting the suites, don't move us if you can help it. Location of these rooms seem to be swell.

When we get back on the 29th from the 5 day Sensation, I will post to let you know what we really got.

On the back of my card (bottom left) is my booking number then a few 0000and then U233. We are linked with my brothers room for dinner and they put us 2 doors down. He was also a guarantee 1A and now has a room on the upper deck with 2 twin beds.

Carnival can change your cabin assignment up until the date of sailing, so what is on the back of the S&S application may not be your final assignment. If "GTEE" follows your booking number, your cabin has not been assigned yet. It looks as if my kids were upgraded to a 4E inside cabin on deck 8 around the corner from our balcony on our upcoming Destiny cruise. Not bad considering we booked them in a 1A guarantee!!!!!!

If this cruise was just booked recently-- after final payment it will read GEE. The number will be on the back side of your sign and sail page witha very long number starting with your booking number.

let us know when you get back if your cabin was what was listed in the documents.

Great upgrade!! Where is the GTEE following the booking number ( back or front of the sign and sail card)? Or is the GTEE on another page of the documents? Please explain.

On the back of your sail and sign application with your documents, at the bottom of the page is a long set of numbers starting with your booking number. Following the booking number is your cabin number, then the date and ship you are sailing on, followed by your last name. Take a look and let us know what you come up with!!!!

We booked a 4A gty and received our docs a little over a week ago. Ours says TBA on the back of the sign and sail card..............TA says we have to wait until checking in to find out our cabin. :( I wish we could find out just to satisfy our curiosity. But, looks like we have to wait!

OK, I've read the previous posts here and if I have looked at my docs right our room number is E96. This was the number following the booking number before the date and our last name (as someone suggested). Am I reading this right? We booked an inside guarantee. I realize, too that all this is subject to change. This is our 1st cruise and is we are celebrating our 10th anniv. so it would be nice to get an upgrade.

Kathy

Archived