The Jewel has returned to Miami for the winter

Zimomiller

Hooray! I am glad she was looking pretty! A bunch of cruisecritics boarded her today. Two more weeks and I will see her myself. Just packed (well, got the clothes out) this afternoon. My dress theme is black and white...should go with all her colors! Did she stand out from all the other ships there? Woo-Hoo!

Coka

I checked out the Miami webcam yesterday AM and rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things. The ship looked great sitting in Miami!

Had an immediate flashback to our Jewel cruise from Miami Last Dec

I wish all who sail her as great a voyage as we had.

-Monte

Ahhhh the Jewel is sweet! We had the best time on her from Istanbul to Barcelona. That med cruise is way up there with the best of all cruises. Fantastic itinerary! Great ship.

Watch out for mini suite 11152 - lots of water noise from poorly insulated pipes. Was a real problem.

Watch out for mini suite 11152 - lots of water noise from poorly insulated pipes. Was a real problem.

OH GOD!!! Dont tell me that! I have that same suite on the GEM!! I hope that will not carry over to the JEWEL's younger sibling. Other than that, how was the room????

~Intrepid

Oh the room was fabulous! The water noise was just an irritant. My husband was bothered more than I as he is a very light sleeper and the water noise bothered him.

I wrote to NCL about it. I would not book that particular room again. I understand 11156 did not have water noise. From the photos I took you can see that the utility room is on the other side of our wall hence the noise.

awww i am coming from germany and i will go on the Jewel on Easter!!!

We just booked it last week and i cant wait for it! this ship is so amazing

i saw it in barcelona from outside ... 21th october!!! its so huge !! i have neva been on such a cruise ... the first time for me

we booked an outside cabin DD on deck 5 ... hope it will be nice ... but i think i will love it!!

the carribean must be beautiful!!

every1 whos going there...enjoy ur time!!!

Archived