Two questions about my room assignment..

CVL105

1) I booked a guarantee and called Carnival yesterday to get a price decrease and they instead upgraded us! (yay!!!) We now have room assignments. Is that normal for them to assign you a room if you initially had a guarantee?

2) Our room is a "connecting" room. Will the door remain locked if we wish? We won't be connected to any of my family, it will be strangers next door.

Thanks!

Booked an inside guarantee with the military rate. Price went down so they bumped us up to a 6B - oceanview cabin, which is now the price that we originally paid for the 4A inside cabin.

I just thought that we would still have a guarantee cabin so we could possibly get upgraded. No complaints, cause I would have been happy with the inside. But it was just a thought.:)

How did you find out that the military rate went down?? We recently booked the Liberty and my mom and dad got the military rate. I would definately like to see if their rate goes down.

vacations to go dot com

They list the military prices. I check it almost every day! Yes, I'm probably a little obsessed! But who doesn't like to save money?!

Archived