NCL Credit Card

silkhair1

Has anyone found a way to check how much you have on the account with the new BOA site? I can see all of the card details but not the amount of credit towards a cruise.

My 'first' BOA billing cycle is over and the statement is online. The statement is the only place I was able to see how many points I have.

My 'first' BOA billing cycle is over and the statement is online. The statement is the only place I was able to see how many points I have.

Thanks. I was finally able to see my full statement this morning.

I applied and got to put my final payment on the card before I even received the card. I got approved right online and it was so easy!!!!! They called to verify the big charge and I thought that was great! 4% for that $3,400.00 well spent. I think the time will stop now that the final payment has been made. LOL

I thought I'd ask here rather than elsewhere... I have just at 500 points, I was getting ready to call for a certificate, I have Our next cruise lined up in my sights for February, but I have a screaming deal :D on ocean view at 329 per person 7 days thru Cruise shopping.com and I was wondering,

How do you use the Certificate if you are booking thru an online travel agent and would the certificate be a one to one exchange on the cash???:confused:

I thought I'd ask here rather than elsewhere... I have just at 500 points, I was getting ready to call for a certificate, I have Our next cruise lined up in my sights for February, but I have a screaming deal :D on ocean view at 329 per person 7 days thru Cruise shopping.com and I was wondering,

How do you use the Certificate if you are booking thru an online travel agent and would the certificate be a one to one exchange on the cash???:confused:

Book your cruise online for the lowest price you can get.....request your certificate from BOA, make a copy of it and then send it via registered mail or UPS/FedEx to:

Norwegian Cruise Line

Attention Accounting Department

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, Florida 33126

Don't skip the make a copy part....it helps should the certificate get lost in the shuffle. Been there, done that.

And yes, the $500 certificate is worth $500 towards the price of the cruise.

Archived