Question re: anytime dining & Traditional

DeLa Cruisers

My DH and I signed up for anytime dining b/c we are normally late eaters and we liked the flexibility of relaxing abit after coming back from a port, then going to dinner.

Now, I've read a few things regarding dining times. Although we want "anytime", we still wanted to attend the traditional for the Formal evenings. My TA said that all we had to do was make a reservation for the formal night in the traditional restaurant. Is this true? I'm starting to worry that we won't be able to attend formal night b/c from what I saw on the Princess.com site, there was a "waiting list" for both early and late seating.

Can anyone clarify this for me??? Has anyone else encountered this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

If you think the 2nd seating traditional, normally at 8:00 or 8:30 is fine with you then get on the waiting list for that. If you don't get it, you will default to anytime.

Then only diff. besides a standing dinner time, is that in traditional they have the Baked Alaska Parade, Cherries jubilee(several headwaiters make it around the end of the dinning time, and also bananas foster. And you will have the same table mates everynight. The specialty rest. are the only ones that you need to make a reservation for(the extra fee ones).

Unless your T.A. misunderstood you, I would start looking for another one.

Archived