Distance between shipd in Port of Miami

CRUISE4_2

We will be taking 2 cruises in January 2007. The first is on the Victory on Jan.07, 2007. The following week we are on RCL's Freedom of the Seas. I need to know if we can walk from the Victory to FOTS or should we get a cab?

You can walk but it may be a bit difficult in some places depending on traffic. Carnival is due to move to their new terminals sometime this year but I have read nothing about it lately. The two ships will be docked on opposites ends of the terminals but there are sidewalks. As long as you don't have a lot of luggage you should be fine. If Carnival gets moved to their new terminals then you will be much closer as RCI and Carnival will be next to one another.

We will be taking 2 cruises in January 2007. The first is on the Victory on Jan.07, 2007. The following week we are on RCL's Freedom of the Seas. I need to know if we can walk from the Victory to FOTS or should we get a cab?

Walk. I doubt a cab would even take you that short of a distance.

I am not sure but seeing as to how things are now I would just grab a cab, I would not walk along there with my luggage. It seems like their may nto even be a clear path to each other but i do not know as ive never really looked.

Hi Cruise4_2,

I will also be on the Victory Jan 7/07. :D

We are a group of 8 coming from Canada.

I am travelling with my hubby, 2 teenagers, parents-in-law, sister-in-law and her hubby.

We have a balcony cabin on the Verandah deck.

How many travelling with you?

There is a roll call board for this sailing at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=318621

Linda

Hi Cruise4_2,

I will also be on the Victory Jan 7/07. :D

We are a group of 8 coming from Canada.

I am travelling with my hubby, 2 teenagers, parents-in-law, sister-in-law and her hubby.

We have a balcony cabin on the Verandah deck.

How many travelling with you?

There is a roll call board for this sailing at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=318621

Linda

We are going to be 17 and I don,'t know every one. There is myslef, wife, and the rest are frineds and friends oy friends. We are staying some where on the bottom as we had to cut costs some where so could cruise for 2 weeks. I will checkout the roll call.

See ya:p

Archived