Anyone have 4 adults in cabin on Pacific Star?

howsthis

I know that is a long header but I am concerned about my mum in her 70's and a bit clostrofobic. We have an outside midship cabin for 4. Does anyone have the experience of having 4 adults in the one cabin?

See my answer on the original thread..

I cruised on the Star in March. I went with my husband and another couple in an inside 4 berth and it was fine. We too were told we would have a double and 2 bunks but we had 2 double bunks.

Although I would much prefer a twin if I was travelling just with my husband the money we saved at the time made the 4 berth worth it!

I have travelled with 3 other friends (all girls) in a 4 berth a few times and we had a great time in our cabin!

Thank you for your help everyone, I have been reassured by our T/A that we will have two singles with a bunk above each. She spoke to P & O and told them they really should have a better pic on their virtual reality site for outside 4 share cabin because those pics show two bunks coming out of one wall which means the singles are squashed together. Apparently there are only 4 cabins like that and ours is ok.

Archived