La Quanita, Inn and Suites FLL

galelynn

Have booked the La Quanita in Hollywood, Fl and also the Sleep Inn in Dania for pre-cruise in May 2007, any input positive or neg on one or both. would be appreciated?

We will be staying 2 nights as our flight arrives at 11:45pm, on Thur. cruise leaves on Sat. Thanks.:)

My wife & I stayed at the LQ Hollywood (on 26th, right?) last April. They had a van to pick us up at FLL within 10 minutes of our calling. The place was very clean, comfortable, and the staff was great. There were eateries within walking distance, but we opted to call one of the places that the fron desk recommended. An italian place (can't remember the name) that was fast, inexpensive, and good.

The next morning they had a system working that was getting many people to the FLL port. Since we were sailing from Miami, we used Larry's Limo.

I think I remember our kink bed room being 99usd.

My wife & I stayed at the LQ Hollywood (on 26th, right?) last April. They had a van to pick us up at FLL within 10 minutes of our calling. The place was very clean, comfortable, and the staff was great. There were eateries within walking distance, but we opted to call one of the places that the fron desk recommended. An italian place (can't remember the name) that was fast, inexpensive, and good.

The next morning they had a system working that was getting many people to the FLL port. Since we were sailing from Miami, we used Larry's Limo.

I think I remember our kink bed room being 99usd.

Start our day off with a chuckle... did you mean "KING" or " KINKY" ? LOL!

After trying several other hotels for our pre-cruise stays, we tried the Hollywood LaQuinta and were hooked. In fact, we just did our 6th stay there on Oct. 28th. The rooms are very clean and spacious; the staff is efficient, cheerful and accommodating; a deluxe cont'l breakfast is provided with a generous variety of offerings including make-your-own waffles; comp. newspapers are available at the front desk and their rate, in our opinion, is reasonable. They also participate in the park/cruise/sleep program for a nominal fee (max. 14 days). We've always been well satisfied and are presently booked there again for our 14-day holiday sailing out of FLL.

Archived