Help! My excursion has been cancelled

coffeebeagle

I am thoroughly upset, I just found out my shore excursion to the rain forest has been cancelled. We don't dock until 2pm and we'll be there until 10pm. It's my understanding the shops and forts in old San Juan close around 5pm, so what are we going to do between 5 and 10 pm? please help, any suggestions are welcome. I have my DH, DS age 19, DDs 17 and 13, along with my sister's family, and my cousins and their grandchildren with 3 more kids about the same ages. :eek:

Check out the tourist board endorsed tour companies link at www.***** click on sighseeing and then expert.

Ask your questions and expect a lot of replies.

By the way coffee beagle MOST stores close at 5 pm but not all.

You have the stores recommended by the ships that are open very late.

You have the other tourist shop that are open till later.

You have a DonQ rum store that closes at 6 pm, I highly recommend . They have a complimentary drink. They are located at pier #2.

With a nickname like coffeebeagle, you might want to know that there is an excellent local coffee gourmet shop at pier #2 . There is a Starbucks and there is a town square, where the locals go for their afternoon cup of coffee. Do as the natives do. :)

If you in san Juan on Tuesday , go to fort San Cristobal they have a folkloric show, a must see event.

Have a great cruise and a wondeful time in old san Juan.

there are some stores that do not close when cruise ships are on the ports. anyways, the historic district is a historic jewel that you will not see anywhere else in the lesser antilles, just walking around is fun enough.

there are many restaurants, galleries, bars and lounges all over the place.

Archived