40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

I am delighted :) for your daughter! and I'm thrilled that there is someone to share this experience with. Please let the board know of any contact and details that she gets. I've yet to hear from anyone at NCL, and the list of available cruise dates available appears to be shrinking daily(4 left today). I really, really want to go and wish I could make some plans. Oh well.....

Carole-Anne

If all works out we'll be on the 2/25/07 cruise. The wife and I were planning on taking the Jewel that day but may change to the Pearl so we can share this adventure with our daughter and Son in-law. Maybe we'll see you on board.

engineer

After reading through all the messages on this post I have come up with the complete list of winners.

On November 15, I posted about the higher number of females who have won the contest up until that point. Out of the eight contest winners, six had female names, including the last four in a row.

At the risk of beating a dead horse, we have now had 17 winners announced, with 13 of them having female names including the last 6 in a row.

I certainly have nothing against females. In fact, my wife is one, as is my sister and my mother but with a 50-50 chance of a male or female's name being selected, are there that many more females entering the contest than males?

Didn't NCL have a contest earlier this year where only females could win and bring a group of their girlfriends along with them? I smell a conspiracy.

I want a male's name drawn...especially my name!

Here is the list of names announced daily:

November 8, Thomas Mollick (M)

November 9, Roxanne Wasson (F)

November 10, Caroline Conneely (F)

November 11, Stephen Tenyak (M)

November 12, Judy Lemrick (F)

November 13, Suzanne Chesney (F)

November 14, Brittany Ogle (F)

November 15, Mary Gerke (F)

November 16, Danny Haynes (M)

November 17, Shannon Verwey (F)

November 18, Gary Walker (M)

November 19, Carole Ann Bowers (F)

November 20, Cindy Schwemin (F)

November 21, Dawn Uncapher (F)

November 22, Stephanie McCormack (F)

November 23, Kathryn Portal (F)

November 24, Laura Poncik (F)

{QUOTE=Lotteryfan}

At the risk of beating a dead horse, we have now had 17 winners announced, with 13 of them having female names including the last 6 in a row.{Quote}

We would really need to know the ratio of male to female who are entering the contest to know what's going on here, wouldn't we??;) ;) :)

I'm all for females winning every cruise, myself. They would probably take DH, BF, or DOD along anyway.:D

Add another female to the list....

November 25, Patti Wong (F)

I just talked to my daughter "Stephanie McCormack" cruise winner #15 and she said she had a message on her answering machine asking her to return the call to let them know if she will accept the cruise. (duh) She is planning on calling them monday during regular working hours. Her husband now believes that she has won a cruise. Now if they could just pick my name.

engineer

Engineer...

Could you please tell me the phone number that your daughter got. I have called and left an unanswered message for Diana Hartman, the name that Judyannmt posted. I really am trying to answer my skill testing question, and asking a few of my own.

THANX

Carole-Anne

November 25, Patti Wong (F)

November 26, Keith Brown (M)

Finally a male's name..although not mine. Now we'll probably have another eight in a row female

Engineer...

Could you please tell me the phone number that your daughter got. I have called and left an unanswered message for Diana Hartman, the name that Judyannmt posted. I really am trying to answer my skill testing question, and asking a few of my own.

THANX

Carole-Anne

Her is the number that was given to my daughter Carol(305-436-4939)Diana Hartman is the name who called Stephanie....Maybe we'll see you on this free cruise.....Good luck.

engineer

Hi

Congratulations to the Cruise-Critic-Members who won a cruise. I promise you a wonderful experience - you will have a lot of fun.

I am very happy, that there are a few winners, who never had a cruise before and never won everything before.

Unfortunately we are not allowed to participate, if we live in Europe - so I cross my fingers for all US-Forum-Members!

Good luck!

Wendy

Archived