40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

Monte, this is just too funny. Well, I didn't win again either. However, I do like the way they changed the choices so we could check which cruise lines we have sailed on.

I had a birthday a couple weeks ago, I was hoping I would win because I' ve never sailed on an NCL ship. :eek:

OK, I'm testing this theory:

""""I didn't win again!!"""""

SailAways!

(It better be there tomorrow, or I'm telling ...who??? - - - Oh, yeah,.........Colin!);)

Careful now, you know what happened the last time someone name dropped on these boards!!! ;) :D :D

They must be saving you for the last day Monte. Good luck and practice clicking.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing....on the last day of the contest it will have Monte's name as the winner and say: "Finally, it is Monte's Lucky Day!"

Monte: I would seek some compensation here since you are being used as a promotion tool. (and a good one.) Nothing much....maybe just a free cruise...lol

I also am impressed that NCL has changed the selection choices and you can now select more than one including NCL. (good lord, I gave NCL corporate a compliment....run for cover....the sky is falling!!:D )

Funny, I was thinking the same thing....on the last day of the contest it will have Monte's name as the winner and say: "Finally, it is Monte's Lucky Day!"

Monte: I would seek some compensation here since you are being used as a promotion tool. (and a good one.) Nothing much....maybe just a free cruise...lol

I also am impressed that NCL has changed the selection choices and you can now select more than one including NCL. (good lord, I gave NCL corporate a compliment....run for cover....the sky is falling!!:D )

It is odd that they changed the selection 2 times during the contest.

I think Monte would love an upsell - HINT HINT

Careful now, you know what happened the last time someone name dropped on these boards!!! ;) :D :D

LOL. Yes, but I live dangerously.

Not me today either!:( Wrong name, not even close. So I've come to the conclusion that they actually did not misspell my name today.

So, who should I go crying to? SG...... perhaps....One and the same according to some??????

Go Monte! You will have to keep all of us CC informed on your sailing plans so we can meet you if on the same ship! NCL is too funny to play along with us! My hat is off to you...and that's saying a lot today...we are having a blizzard! Boy could I use a warm cruise right about now! Better get that hat back on before I freeze the brain cells I have left!

Sorry for the double post! Frozen fingers!

Go, Monte, Go! Indiana is rooting for you:)

I have been having my family and friends enter the contest since SG told us about it, but it has increased in fun by leaps and bounds with the Monte messages! We love to see what the daily message to Monte is! NCL found a way to make it much more tolerable (even fun) to find out it is not your name posted daily:D

I know this is really sad, but I'm finding myself more interested in checking out the new Monte greeting than entering the contest.

:D Same for me. I've entered every day of the contest but now I find myself rushing over there every day to see if there's a new Monte greeting. Hilarious.:D

I think that on the 40th day, they should pull an Oprah...and award a free cruise to all CC members who have posted on this thread.

You've won a cruise; and you've won a cruise; and you've won a cruise.... ;) Cooler would be if we could then all coordinate timing and have a huge CC cruise onboard the new ship.

What better way for NCL to get a critical mass of Reviews for the new ship! (hint, hint!)

I've been entering for my partner & I each day....but nothing even close.....so far.

Stephen (& Daniel)

I think that on the 40th day, they should pull an Oprah...and award a free cruise to all CC members who have posted on this thread.

You've won a cruise; and you've won a cruise; and you've won a cruise.... ;) Cooler would be if we could then all coordinate timing and have a huge CC cruise onboard the new ship.

What better way for NCL to get a critical mass of Reviews for the new ship! (hint, hint!)Stephen (& Daniel)

If that was a motion, I'll SECOND it!!!:D :D

All in favor ... say, "AYE!"

~d

Anyone willing to give me a period of instruction in button pushing???

-Monte

1. Try pushing the button with the other hand--

2. Maybe approach from the top--

3. From the bottom--

4. Either side--

5. use the keyboard(tab and enter) instead of the mouse--

:D :D :D :D :D

Archived