40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

When I entered this morning at about 7:00 a.m., the questions about what lines you have cruised on were still there.

I just had two friends email that at 8:00 a.m., the questions were not there and they could enter without answering them.

This is interesting, maybe NCL is responding to the complaints about this inappropriate new scheme to get info for soliciting customers. I still hate it that NCL has to ruin a great contest with that deal. Must have been Colin's idea.......

When I entered this morning at about 7:00 a.m., the questions about what lines you have cruised on were still there.

I just had two friends email that at 8:00 a.m., the questions were not there and they could enter without answering them.

This is interesting, maybe NCL is responding to the complaints about this inappropriate new scheme to get info for soliciting customers. I still hate it that NCL has to ruin a great contest with that deal. Must have been Colin's idea.......

Just entered a few minutes ago - Nothing has changed, It is still there - (maybe just here in Montana :p )

Nah.....Not Colin's idea; looks like some of Monte's work!:D

This a marketing plan. It is not inappropriate "scheme". It is a very good plan for NCL. Get people to come to their site........get e-mails so they could market on line(inexpensive) and the person gets to win a free cruise.

It is a win/win marketing plan. I really don`t know what your problem would be with this:confused:

:eek: Do you think it would help if we all entered with Monte as our first names???:p

Bad idea! I can guarantee, it's not working for me!

murrayhaven-Please be careful! If you have an ill tempered significant other I COULD BE KILLED! (maybe it's worth it though) ;)

SailAways-not my work! If I had that kind of power I would've won a long time ago! I hope soreguy ;) isn't double crossing me. I'm trying to recruit him on my side-time to call in all the big guns!

Personally, I really like the idea of all of us winning! But if they give us all a free cruise-who they gonna sell them to?? Maybe BOGO!! Yea, that's the ticket.

-Monte

T-minus 9 and counting

I think we should try to get ahold of "Rosie O'D" - she might have a bit more pull than Oprah for this one. Please fairy God Mother, we've been so

good. And Monte has been such a good sport!! Colin, if you're listening, be good to Monte. Another good marketing plot is thickening. Maybe Donald??

I have to say that even though my name hasn't been one of the winning names I like reading the new line they post about Monte everyday....its almost as good as winning (or at least that's what I tell myself):rolleyes:

Monte,

I hope you do win....and when you have as much clout as shoreguy....remember the little people along the way!!!!!!

I am rooting for you too Monte. Wish my name would appear but I never win anything either. Seems that everything I get I work real hard for so I guess I will just be grateful for my up coming cruise in March. That said I will still continue to play everyday... You just never know.

:D

Maybe BOGO!! Yea, that's the ticket.

Monte....that's it! With only 9 more give aways and the chance of me getting one....well...not so much, I think the BOGO idea is Absolutely Fantabulouse!:D :D

Although....a major rise in price would probably occur...... :rolleyes:

If (ooops, I mean "when") Monty wins, who will volunteer to take his place as NCL's " not a winner poster child"

Oh gosh, if I sold shoes, I would be Al Bundy :eek: ! OH MY-Al never won anything (except he did score 3 touchdowns-not in a season, in one game)!

viva01-They wouldn't even need to "raise" prices, they could remove all discounts and we would have to pay list (which is about double what we normally pay) which would make BOGO no deal at all. What a nightmare!

-Monte

We know that SG is involved in information technology (I don't remember the details, but he knew who to contact on their blackberry when the site was down)..... and he's mysteriously no longer participating in this thread, even though he's participating in the Blog thread, and he knew about the contest before anyone else, and even though Monte threw down at him.... (prominently mentioned on an NCL official website HOW MANY times????).....

My bet (tic though it may be), is that SG is involved in NCL's "systems" which is how he knows EVERYone....and he's the wizard behind the curtain.... :eek: :cool: ;) :p

Personally, I really like the idea of all of us winning! But if they give us all a free cruise-who they gonna sell them to?? Maybe BOGO!! Yea, that's the ticket.

-Monte

T-minus 9 and counting

Are you REALLY saying that if you won a free cruise, it would be your last??? They have a self-defined interested audience here, of NCL supporters, customers, latitudes members, both high & low profile.....this is their ideal market right here in this forum.

Like they do with familiarization trips for TAs, so could they expense giving us all a 5 day, as marketing...she'll tell two people, and they'll tell two people, and so on, and so on.....

Plus...if the ship is everything we hear it is...then 5 days won't be enough...and we'll all want to book onboard for our next trip!

Begone the BOGO, bring on the FamTrip!

Stephen

We know that SG is involved in information technology (I don't remember the details, but he knew who to contact on their blackberry when the site was down)..... and he's mysteriously no longer participating in this thread, even though he's participating in the Blog thread, and he knew about the contest before anyone else, and even though Monte threw down at him.... (prominently mentioned on an NCL official website HOW MANY times????).....

My bet (tic though it may be), is that SG is involved in NCL's "systems" which is how he knows EVERYone....and he's the wizard behind the curtain.... :eek: :cool: ;) :p

Very interesting thought ;)

SG is currently on the Pearl...read his blogs! I'm sure he will be back on the threads when he returns and doesn't have to pay big $$$ for web time.

..... and he's mysteriously no longer participating in this thread, even though he's participating in the Blog thread, and he knew about the contest before anyone else, and even though Monte threw down at him.... (prominently mentioned on an NCL official website HOW MANY times????).....

My bet (tic though it may be), is that SG is involved in NCL's "systems" which is how he knows EVERYone....and he's the wizard behind the curtain....

Funny:D - But, he did post that he wasn't going to participate because he could not work another cruise in during the time frame - already booked on the Dawn.

Presently, he is on the Pearl - and it is "His" Blog - thus, he is naturally participating.:) :) :)

He is simply a genius, let's face it!

Oh my ... only 9 more days of entering this contest! Wait, I've already entered for today ... so I guess it's 8 more days:eek:

WHAT are we going to do when this is over????? No more Monte jokes ... no more CC thread about the 40 B-day cruise contest ...

Oh my ... it's a bit like coming back from a cruise, huh? Reality just kind of takes over again. BLECHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ... :o

NCL ...

You need to keep running this contest! for the WHOLE YEAR! Disney celebrated their 50th of Disneyland for the whole year ... you can, too!

Okay ... I move that NCL run this contest for the whole 40th year! What great PR THAT would be! Any seconds?????

~d

NCL ...

You need to keep running this contest! for the WHOLE YEAR! Disney celebrated their 50th of Disneyland for the whole year ... you can' date=' too![/font']

Okay ... I move that NCL run this contest for the whole 40th year! What great PR THAT would be! Any seconds?????

~d

I second that motion:D

Any thirds???????

Oh my ... only 9 more days of entering this contest! Wait' date=' I've already entered for today ... so I guess it's 8 more days:eek: [/font']

WHAT are we going to do when this is over????? No more Monte jokes ... no more CC thread about the 40 B-day cruise contest ...

Oh my ... it's a bit like coming back from a cruise, huh? Reality just kind of takes over again. BLECHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ... :o

NCL ...

You need to keep running this contest! for the WHOLE YEAR! Disney celebrated their 50th of Disneyland for the whole year ... you can, too!

~d

i second it!

Archived