40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

Canadian law forbids anyone running a Lottery that isn't a government or a charitable organization.

A contest, on the other hand (where the winner has to exhibit some degree of competence...in this case mathematical) is permissable everywhere but Quebec (which has different laws governing lotteries).

I never knew that. Thanks!

Geez! I just got back from the 12-day on the Jewel and I'm set to leave 23-Mar-07 for the pre-port days before sailing on the Crown around South America and I have the next one on the Pearl in May.

I'm out of vacation time! I still want to win!!!!!!

Unless your name is Caroline Conneely you did not win she did:D :D

Oh but I'm sure I did win. Those wacky NCL cutups are just setting it all up to be that much bigger a surprise! Just when I start to think "shucks" they're gonna spring it on me!

Happy Happy Joy Joy

-Monte

4000? Hey, that's not nice ;)

-Monte

He was referring to the number of your cruises. Anyway, Happy Birthday!

Thanks Shoreguy, you came through for us once more. (Are you sure you're not really Colin Vetch?);)

Do you think they prefer to give the cruises to people who have never cruised before. Unlike us who enjoy NCL and do not need to win in order to book a cruise? I know I think too much. I really would love to see someone on this board win. :D

My thoughts exactly, but I didn't dare print it.;)

Do you think they prefer to give the cruises to people who have never cruised before. :D

I am sure that would be the best outcome for NCL. New customers:)

My question if you were not on the boards or digging thru NCL.com would you even know about the contest.:confused:

I have not seen a banner ad, TV or Radio ad, direct mail, or any other source that this contest was running. How would someone who never cruised before even know to enter:confused:

Heck I even the first day. :eek:

True Shoreguy! I would like to know how many of the winners- have cruised before. I guess NCL employees send out the word, or people just searching the web to look about NCL.com . But you are right NCL never even sent an email telling us about this contest.

Thank to you I only missed the first day!

Canadian law forbids anyone running a Lottery that isn't a government or a charitable organization.

A contest, on the other hand (where the winner has to exhibit some degree of competence...in this case mathematical) is permissable everywhere but Quebec (which has different laws governing lotteries).

This promotion is valid only in the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec).

The Quebec gov't insists every application made to it to recognise a contest, be in French. Many companies are interested in taking our money for their services or products, but not enough to take the time to do the extra paper work, so I can enter their contests. That sucks. Shame on NCL and shame on the antiquated separatists policies of Quebec. Both are to blame. (Most larger companies contests are registered in Quebec so why NCL didn't bother is surprising to me)

Archived