40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

But you are right NCL never even sent an email telling us about this contest.

I got an email from them on Wednesday about the contest.

Here is partially what they had to say...

"Enter to win one of 40 Caribbean cruises we're giving away as part of our big 40th birthday blowout. That's a cruise a day for 40 straight days. We know you had a great time on your last NCL cruise and are dying to take another one, so head to ncl.com for your chance to win.

Don't miss out on other great offers to celebrate NCL's birthday like stateroom upgrades, special suite discounts and up to $160 worth of free shore excursions. Tell your friends, tell your family. One of those 40 winners could be you, or at least someone who can take you along."

True Shoreguy! I would like to know how many of the winners- have cruised before. I guess NCL employees send out the word, or people just searching the web to look about NCL.com . But you are right NCL never even sent an email telling us about this contest.

Thank to you I only missed the first day!

I received an email from NCL on the first day of the contest. Maybe Colin likes me.....

engineer

Geez! I just got back from the 12-day on the Jewel and I'm set to leave 23-Mar-07 for the pre-port days before sailing on the Crown around South America and I have the next one on the Pearl in May.

I'm out of vacation time! I still want to win!!!!!!

No Prob, Ginny ... If you win, you can give the prize to ME!!!! I'll go in your place ... we're already retired and have more time off. HA HA HA HA:p

Trick question today :D I got it wrong the first time :eek:

Someday I will learn to read the directions;) But what fun would that be.

Besides I don't think 1 & 2 are completely true.

True - But, did you get it correct on the second or third try??;)

I had no idea you could keep trying till you got the correct answer!:eek:

Just got the email TODAY! I didn't win yet anyway!

header_01.gif

image.jpg

Enter to win one of 40 Caribbean cruises we're giving away as part of our big 40th birthday blowout. That's a cruise a day for 40 straight days. We know you had a great time on your last NCL cruise and are dying to take another one, so head to ncl.com for your chance to win.

Don't miss out on other great offers to celebrate NCL's birthday like stateroom upgrades, special suite discounts and up to $160 worth of free shore excursions. Tell your friends, tell your family. One of those 40 winners could be you, or at least someone who can take you along.click_btn.gif

Come back and visit us every day until December 16 for more chances to win.

logo.gif

latitudes.gif

You may opt to be excluded from future emails from Norwegian Cruise Line by visiting

https://submit.ncl.com/remove_email.htm and following the online instructions to remove your email address.

Archived