40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

The only thing I got was an invite to the one night Rosie cruise on the Pearl.

For a mere $3000 per person I can do the night in the owner's suite. Quite a bargain, huh.

I wouldn't pay 3 grand to sleep with her.;) :eek: On the same ship I mean....you guys need to get my mind outta the gutter.:D

Aarggh! Not me again. I never win! :(

Oh, well, there's always tomorrow. :D

After entering a couple of days and then going back over the rules again, I realized I may be a winner without winning. It may be better for me to lose this one.

Looking at my schedule over the next four months, I see that if I win then I have only the times of Spring Break that I would have the time to go.

Let me see, a five day cruise out of Miami during Spring Break. Free may just be more than I would want to spend.:eek: :D

I have finally realized that the only way I'll ever get anything is the old fashioned way: earn it and pay for it.....

And, that's okay with me....

I'm going on a cruise tomorrow and I don't care about no damn prize and what anybody says! :D

You could win! You have to enter! I won a truck because I entered... and of course was lucky! You never know...keep on entering!

I got a call this afternoon from unknown caller and said Congratulations you have won a cruise to the Caribbean.

To claim your prize, press 9.

What did I do. I hung up thinking it was a telemarketer.

Maybe it was NCL, and I won a cruise, but hung up. Fat chance.

I got a call this afternoon from unknown caller and said Congratulations you have won a cruise to the Caribbean.

To claim your prize, press 9.

What did I do. I hung up thinking it was a telemarketer.

Maybe it was NCL, and I won a cruise, but hung up. Fat chance.

This is weird but I got the same call today and hung up like I usually do when I have an unknown caller!

I'm one of the winners. I got the call in the morning, my caller ID said Norwegian Cruise Lines.

They posted my name as a winner the day before, so I never saw it posted. I only found out it was posted because I googled it and found

my way to this board.

So... thanks!!!

This will be my first cruise. I'm going to take my daughter with me because she'll be going off to college next year and this will be a wonderful gift for her.

I'm a total newbie about cruises, so I guess I'll be scouring this site for tips. :)

I'm one of the winners. I got the call in the morning, my caller ID said Norwegian Cruise Lines.

They posted my name as a winner the day before, so I never saw it posted. I only found out it was posted because I googled it and found

my way to this board.

So... thanks!!!

This will be my first cruise. I'm going to take my daughter with me because she'll be going off to college next year and this will be a wonderful gift for her.

I'm a total newbie about cruises, so I guess I'll be scouring this site for tips. :)

Outstanding - you are in trouble now- the first one is free - after that you are hooked. :D

my way to this board.

So... thanks!!!

We have a winner!

WoooooHoooooo!

Congrats! ShoreGuy is right ... they gave you the first one ... they already know you'll be back! The Bug will bite:D

Have a blast ...

~Dianne

my way to this board.

So... thanks!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! I am happy for you and your daughter!

Archived