Welcome to the P&O Aussie Message Board

Host Walt

Because of the large number of CC members who are interested in P&O Australia a dedicated message board has been established. We are in the process of moving P&O Aussie threads from the P&O board but if there is a particular thread that is still there that you would like moved over, just let me know and I'll take care of it for you.

Because of the large number of CC members who are interested in P&O Australia a dedicated message board has been established. We are in the process of moving P&O Aussie threads from the P&O board but if there is a particular thread that is still there that you would like moved over, just let me know and I'll take care of it for you.

Thanks for the effort Walt, this makes it sooo much easier!:cool:

Thank you Walt! It would be easier to tell you which threads NOT to move over than which ones to move. Anything with Artemis, Arcadia, Oriana, referring to Europe, Caribbean or Mexico isn't ours. The generic threads lke formal night, shopping, cruise cards, insurance, theme nights, stuff like that are ours.

Would it be easier to tell you who the regular Aussie posters are?

Thanks heaps Walt!!! We can now feel special as we have our own place!!! Time to kick off the shoes and make ourselves at home.. Oh, I already did that!!! oh what is that smell!!!:eek:

Gotta feel for the UK guys though, I'm sure they will miss us!! Maybe we can pop in now & then for a visit!:p

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Thank you Walt! It would be easier to tell you which threads NOT to move over than which ones to move. Anything with Artemis, Arcadia, Oriana, referring to Europe, Caribbean or Mexico isn't ours. The generic threads lke formal night, shopping, cruise cards, insurance, theme nights, stuff like that are ours.

Would it be easier to tell you who the regular Aussie posters are?

Most of those threads with activity since September were moved yesterday morning (US time). There are a lot of older threads that have no recent activity that are still on the old board and some "generic" discussion threads that are hard to categorize.

I will keep going deeper into the old board, but if there's a favourite thread that I missed and someone wants moved, please just let me know.

Most of those threads with activity since September were moved yesterday morning (US time). There are a lot of older threads that have no recent activity that are still on the old board and some "generic" discussion threads that are hard to categorize.

I will keep going deeper into the old board, but if there's a favourite thread that I missed and someone wants moved, please just let me know.

First of all thankyou for our new board!!:)

Would you please be able to move "The packing List" thread as well as "favourite islands" thread? Thank you so much. The packing one is handy for new cruisers.

First of all thankyou for our new board!!:)

Would you please be able to move "The packing List" thread as well as "favourite islands" thread? Thank you so much. The packing one is handy for new cruisers.

Done.

Archived