Must you have beach shoes for the Baths?

Cruise2End

I would wear water shoes or tennis shoes. At the Baths, you can hike through the boulders and it is a blast. It would be difficult with no shoes because it is very uneven. If you wear tennis shoes, they are going to get wet, but it is well worth it!

Have fun :)

Well, i'm not help because we haven't been there yet, but we are planning on going on while on our Liberty cruise, our plan is to wear water shoes and take them off when needed.

I've seen many pictures so i have somewhat of an idea what the climbing and boulders are going to be like. I'm a bare foot kinda gal so i will assume they will be off more than on.

You can do the Baths without shoes...I cant remember ever having them the multiple times I have been there...not necessary...unless you get there by safari bus and have to walk down. We normally swim in from the dingy line from our private boat.

You can do the Baths without shoes...I cant remember ever having them the multiple times I have been there...not necessary...unless you get there by safari bus and have to walk down. We normally swim in from the dingy line from our private boat.

If you arrive by land, you really need some comfortable/supportive footwear to walk down the trail that brings you to the beach and the caves. Sandals that do not have support/straps are not good as you are walking on dirt, and rocks and it is uneven. It is not a hard walk but flip flops may not be the best.

I did the caves barefoot. It is rocky but I took off my water shoes because I thought it was easier.

We loved our trip to the Baths......have fun!

Archived