Margaritaville

gypsyrose

My cruise for next year just got changed and GT is one of the stops now. Don't know anything about this place and doesn't seem to be a lot of info on this forum. Sounds like a place to just beach it and hang at Margaritaville. My question is this....will it not be so unbelievably crowded that we will never get waited on? Seems like if there is even only 1 ship there, that would be 3000 people. If only half got off, that's 1500. Probably half will go to Margaritaville. I'm thirsty already just thinking about the wait:) I read where it is the largest one, but...........

we were there this october on a wonderful sunny day.

There didnt seem to be too many people there. The pool area had quite a few empty loungers and i got served at the bar within 2 minutes of arriving there.

I am not sure where the rest of the poeple went but i loved the place. A great place just to sit back and relax. The dj played great music and ran a few competitions. I thought it was fun to actually "sit" in the pool and watch the entertainment,

try searches for grand turk instead of margaritaville and see if you can find more

karon(wishing she was there now!)

• 2 weeks later...

We got back yesterday off the Zuiderdam and a Carnival ship was also there. First thing I thought was no where to sit at Margaritaville but when we walked up there we had no trouble finding a good place. You need to remember that some people had excursions booked and others rather stay on the beach so even with another ship in port we still had loungers and an umbrella. The DJ was wonderful and had tons of people wanting to be in the competions. We just sat and watched the competions and swam in the pool. They also have shopping in the same location if you want to start buying presents.

Have fun

Missygirl:)

Archived