Great Stirrup Cay

patches123

Jewel 12/3 - Excursions thru NCL or not? I am so excited as our cruise is less than a month away its DH and mine first cruise and it will be our 10 yr anniversary.

I am trying to decide if I should book us excursions through NCL or not? What do you guys recomend? We have travelled quite a bit and are used to doing our own thing, but we have not been to the Caribbean before.

What excursions or things do you recomend to do in GSC?

Here is the itenerary:

Sun Miami --4:00 PMMon At Sea ----Tue San Juan 12:30 PM7:00 PMWed Antigua 9:00 AM6:00 PMThu St. Thomas 8:00 AM4:00 PMFri At Sea ----Sat Great Stirrup Cay 9:00 AM4:00 PMSun Miami 6:00 AM--

• 1 month later...

You've probably got this figured out now, but figured I'd post a response to this post. GSC is a private island, so any excursions would have to be purchased through the cruise ship. :)

As far as booking excursions in general, my husband and I usually use the NCL shore excursion book as a guide as to what's available. We then decide if it's something we can book ourselves, or if we should take the tour through the ship. Sometimes the ship cost is so close to the price of outside vendors, we go for booking the excursions with the ship.

Archived