Missing Roll Call

Nutrioso

Have been following and contributing to the Ryndam Mar 23 2007 roll call site. Have not been able to find it the past few days. Anybody know what would cause a roll call thread to disappear into the ether?:confused:

Hello, Nutrioso:

Here it is for you. Unless you post frequently to a roll call, it will eventually "disappear" off the first page. If you can't find your particular roll call, scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says "display options". Cllick on where it says "from the last month", and you can ask for the roll calls to be displayed as far back as the beginning. Then click on "show threads", and any roll calls you may be looking for will appear.

This website is like a labyrinth. It takes a while to figure it out.:) Ifyou post to the link I gave you, your roll call will "pop to the top" of the Ryndam roll call page!

Karin

Hi Nutrioso. I only check my roll call every other week or so & it isn't always a quick find (for reasons mentioned by m-am). I have an easy solution for you that I wound up using after looking for my rc one too many times :) If you're using Internet Explorer right click on a blank area above the web page you're on (next to or below where you type in web addresses for example), then make sure "Links" has a check mark next to it. Once you're at your roll call click on the logo in the address bar and drag it to the area where it says links on the tool bar. This will provide a short cut to the roll call for you. If you're not using internet explorer you can still do it but the terminology may be different but the idea is the same. Hope this saves you some time.:)

Archived