CB Emerald deck #726

CrzrVOL

Hello to all my fellow cruisers, and thank you for all your knowledge. I don't post a lot, but come here QUITE offen to learn... and laugh:D . DH and I are booked on the 4/22/07 sailing of CB - our 1st Princess cruise...whoo hoo!! - and are in MiniSuite E726. I know that Club Fusion is just below us, and of course I am now starting to second guess myself. Hubby is such a light sleeper, I will have to be sure to pack the ear plugs for him. Does anybody know about the noise from the club below......or am I just being paranoid?????? Thanks again for all the great ideas and I have learned so much from all of you. We started cruising 4 years ago and the wealth of knowledge on this board is great.

Hi, You shouldnt be too bad in 726. You wont be right over the stage, that is at the very back of the ship. You may feel the bass a bit. We were in 727, on the other side of the ship, and it was perfect. I really dont think it would be enough of a problem to give up your cabin for. Now if you were in 730, I would run for the phone to change. Karen

Hello to all my fellow cruisers, and thank you for all your knowledge. I don't post a lot, but come here QUITE offen to learn... and laugh:D . DH and I are booked on the 4/22/07 sailing of CB - our 1st Princess cruise...whoo hoo!! - and are in MiniSuite E726. I know that Club Fusion is just below us, and of course I am now starting to second guess myself. Hubby is such a light sleeper, I will have to be sure to pack the ear plugs for him. Does anybody know about the noise from the club below......or am I just being paranoid?????? Thanks again for all the great ideas and I have learned so much from all of you. We started cruising 4 years ago and the wealth of knowledge on this board is great.

We just got off the CB in E722 - which is just a bit more forward from your cabin, on the stage side. Some nights we DID hear noise, voices, singing, music, etc, but NOT for very long, and it was more background rumbling amd bass noise than anything you could actually "make out" what they were saying. Other nights we heard nothing. Watch your patter - some nights "nothing" is going on in Club Fusion, other nights there was a late night party. It depends. Usually the "big" party is up in the Skywalkers lounge so Club Fusion is not that bad. I think that you can bring the ear plugs, but I doubt you'd need them. Besides, if it keeps you up, you can always go down and join in!!! :D

I was worried a bit too before we came. We had no problems though. We were ususally so tired from the day that we just fell asleep without any trouble, and the kids didn't notice it at all - they were asleep before their heads hit the pillow!!

The Emerald deck covered minisuites are wonderful. Enjoy!!!!

Thanks to all of you for the information. I feel much better now! This will be our first mini-suite and the first on Princess (2-NCL, 1-CCL) so I am about to bust with anticipation! I think we have finally found a cruise line that we will fit in perfectly...atleast from all that I have read on these boards and the information that I gotten from friends that have sailed on Princess.

And as far as the noise in the early evenings, we probably will be at Skywalkers :D .

Thanks to all of you for the information. I feel much better now! This will be our first mini-suite and the first on Princess (2-NCL, 1-CCL) so I am about to bust with anticipation! I think we have finally found a cruise line that we will fit in perfectly...atleast from all that I have read on these boards and the information that I gotten from friends that have sailed on Princess.

And as far as the noise in the early evenings, we probably will be at Skywalkers :D .

You will have a wonderful time, and I assure you the CB will live up to your expectations and beyond. I have a 7 month wait till I get back onboard, so please post all your news when you get back.

Karen

Earlier this week I booked E729 on the CB (Eastern) for 10/7/07 to celebrate our 25th anniversary. I got the last starboard mini-suite on Emerald and this surprised me since we're still 11 months away! I admit I booked starboard because of Club Fusion (and for the covered balcony), but from what I've read here noise doesn't sound like a big problem. I hope you'll post a review and let us know --enjoy your cruise :)

We were on the Caribbean Princess in October for 2 weeks. Did back to back and were in E723. We were able to hear the base and the singing. But as stated in previous posts it didn't go much past midnight and wasn't really that big of an issue for us.

Our table mates for the second week were in E731 and said they never heard anything.

Jim

I've stayed in the portside aftmost minisuite on several of the grand class ships. The noise has never been a problem for us and we prefer port side to starboard. I have the same cabin booked on the crown for the first Canada/New England run, :D next september.

Thanks again to all of you. I feel so much better now about our choice. This will be our first mini suite- had always had balconies before- and wanted to be on this deck since the Dolphin is uncovered, and really didn't want to be visable to all the decks above us ;) . I am getting so excited about this cruise....it's been 2 years and I am going through serious withdrawl!

Archived