Bequia: Lauderdale by the Sea

bluefintuna

Bequia, I think I asked this a few weeks ago, but I couldn't find your answer. We will be staying at Holiday Inn, Lauderdale by the Sea with a group of 32 pre cruise. Would it be better to rent a van (11 passenger $78) or take several cabs? I read somewhere it is $45 from the airport to Lauderdale by the Sea. Also is it far to Port Everglades?

Bequia, I think I asked this a few weeks ago, but I couldn't find your answer. We will be staying at Holiday Inn, Lauderdale by the Sea with a group of 32 pre cruise. Would it be better to rent a van (11 passenger $78) or take several cabs? I read somewhere it is $45 from the airport to Lauderdale by the Sea. Also is it far to Port Everglades?

I'd pass on renting the vans. You would have to take the insurance with the van rental and that will increase your rental price to over $100. Luggage may be a tight fit as well.

Both Larrys Limo and Tri-County Airport Express offer vehicles that can easily accomodate your group. I'd check with them first for pricing.

From the Larrys Limo web site:

30 Passenger Mini-Coaches buses, and in some cities, 46 Passenger Luxury Motor Coaches. Simply contact our office TOLL FREE at 1-800-611-6631

http://www.larryslimo.com/Vehicles/Vehicles.htm

From the Tri-County website:

Motor Coaches / Mini Buses

For convention movements or large groups, we can provide charter service or transfers for your group. Please call well in advance of your date to insure availability.

Please call us at 954-561-8888 or outside Broward 800-244-8252.

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/o_servic.html

Archived