What was the best fun you had on your Cruise?

howsthis

The best fun I had on my cruise was the attention my travellinging companion got ie; My pink teddy. He was photographed everywhere and I met so many people thru him. Many people got into the spirit of my friend teddy. He was kidnapped at one point and held to ransome until I shouted drinks for the dining table that ended up with him. Then on the last night he was again kidnapped and eventually found taped to the top of the legends bar

The whole bar, security and staff were in on that one But it was all great fun

I have some photos that i will put up of teddys holiday.

The best fun I had on my cruise was the attention my travellinging companion got ie; My pink teddy. He was photographed everywhere and I met so many people thru him. Many people got into the spirit of my friend teddy. He was kidnapped at one point and held to ransome until I shouted drinks for the dining table that ended up with him. Then on the last night he was again kidnapped and eventually found taped to the top of the legends bar

The whole bar, security and staff were in on that one But it was all great fun

I have some photos that i will put up of teddys holiday.

Sounds like fun! Will be good to see the photos.:)

The best fun I had on the cruise was actually trying to fit into our clothes near the end of the cruise. What a picture, tugging and pulling and laughing all at the same time. I had to just collapse on the bed with tears running down my face from laughing so hard. Unfortunately this has been captured on film!

The best fun I had on our cruise was the first few minutes aboard, finding our cabin, opening all the drawers, inspecting the toilet, channel surfing. Nothing can compare to that excitement again. :D

I also enjoyed the Perfect Match show, loved chilling out in the Speakeasy Lounge listening to Jesse Benez play and LOVED walking around and exploring the decks at night! :eek: :D

The best fun I had on our cruise was the first few minutes aboard, finding our cabin, opening all the drawers, inspecting the toilet, channel surfing. Nothing can compare to that excitement again. :D

I also enjoyed the Perfect Match show, loved chilling out in the Speakeasy Lounge listening to Jesse Benez play and LOVED walking around and exploring the decks at night! :eek: :D

So your wedding & honeymoon weren't fun Tina????? :eek: ;)

Probably not one of the best things, but certainly one of the funniest was sitting at a table near the pool on the lido deck of the Star and watching the pool empty itself in a few hours. It was really choppy and we got pretty wet :cool:

And then the next day, watching the staff come back to it several times to keep filling it up. It was really really rough that day.

My favourite part for all my cruises was, sailaway. Just the magical feeling of the ship sailing away, drink in hand, knowing you don't have to go to work! :D

On my first cruise, the band played the song "Celebration" out on the deck, so now when ever I hear that song, I think of cruising!

Also on Pacific Sky, dancing on the deck outside the nightclub and looking up at the stars and thinking, "I can't believe I'm on a cruise in the middle of the ocean!":) What a great feeling!

I love the cocktails, yummy!:cool:

Meeting new people and new friends cause of cruising.

I just love cruising and everything is my favourite! :)

So your wedding & honeymoon weren't fun Tina????? :eek: ;)

Oh yeah, that too. :o Lol....

Bit of an inconvenience really, we were having such a great time, we couldnt be bothered getting married! :p

Do you know I am STILL waiting for my photos to arrive from Vanuatu. I am starting to think I got ripped off.

I hope you get them. If not, get TT to go after them. That might give those shamsters something worth while to do.

ROFL!!!!!

That's hilarious.

You just might be onto something there. :D

I can so imagine Naomi's introduction, with her serious frown, bobbing her head around as she dramatises the conspiracy of The Missing Wedding Photos. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

ROFL!!!!!

That's hilarious.

You just might be onto something there. :D

I can so imagine Naomi's introduction, with her serious frown, bobbing her head around as she dramatises the conspiracy of The Missing Wedding Photos. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Although that could backfire. Once they find out that you were on a P&O cruise, they would try to blame them for the missing photos.

Could still be worth a try though:rolleyes:

The captain obviously snuck into their cabin and confiscated them!!

Or it was the cabin steward when he was hand delivering the drugs.

Back on topic, i thought the sea horse racing was a hoot. So funny watching everyone get into it and hearing Dan Stynes commentry.

Hhahahahaha! So hilarious. :D

I missed it when it happened but saw it on the cruise DVD we bought at the end of the cruise- the bartending demonstration looked SO cool, all the bartenders flipping around bottles and glasses and stuff. It was awesome.

Archived