Arcade on Maasdam?

DisneyGirl715

Is there a video arcade on the Maasdam? Anyone know what's in it, how many machines, whether they are typically in working order?

Also, what is there for the 8-12 year-old HAL group? Legos? Video games?

I'm traveling with my 11 year-old son (8/18/07 Maasdam to Canada) & I want to make sure he is BUSY.

Thanks.

I am sorry that no one has answered you so I will try to give you an idea what you can find on the Maasdam. I just want to inform you that it has been overy 8 years that I have been on that great ship. It is one of the small ships that HAL has but still one of the best.

So lets get to you question. Yes the Maasdam has an arcade, however it has been moved to the club Hal location now on the top sky deck where the older kids have the oasis. It looks like HAL has also put playstations on for the children on the Maasdam. I am sorry if I can't give you any more information at this time. If you need any more questions answered please feel free to IM me at AOL at this same screen name.

Geoffrey

Geoffrey-

Believe it or not, I don't know how to use IM. Thank you very much for the reply. I just wanted to make sure there was something for my son just in case there aren't any kids his age on board. It will be school vacation, but I've heard that this line doesn't attract many families with children.

Thank you again.

Michele

:)

Once again that is completely a lie. There are many kids on HAL ships espeicall during school vacations and on their 7 days cruises. If you have any more questions just leave them in hear and I will answer them at the earlies convinence.

Don't believe what people say about HAL and children. There are a great amount of children and I would be surprised if you son doesn't enjoy his time on the Maasdam. Wish you could take me also. LOL

Geoffrey

Is there a video arcade on the Maasdam? Anyone know what's in it, how many machines, whether they are typically in working order?

I'm traveling with my 11 year-old son (8/18/07 Maasdam to Canada) & I want to make sure he is BUSY.

Thanks.

Hi Disney Girl:

Sorry not to respond to you sooner. I haven't been on Maasdam, but there's a video arcade and Sony playstations on all the HAL ships except Prinsendam. Look here for a description of CLUB HAL. There will be an organized, structured program with age-appropriate activities for your son onboard. If you'd like to know ahead of time how many children will be on your cruise, you may call ship's services at 1-800-541-1576, and ask them to give you the numbers.

Karin

Thanks.

Hi Michele!

My kids just told me that they saw four full sized arcade games and several Playstation consoles. As far as they knew, everything was in working order. (They're 16 & 17 so they didn't spend much time there).

My two teens were two of three older teens onboard and they found plenty to do. Your cruise is during summer vacation so I would imagine there will be quite a few more kids your sons age aboard. I'm sure he'll have a ball.

Archived