Roll Call: 12/06/06 - 01/03/07

Hi,

Given that there is just over three weeks until this cruise I thought that we should start an official roll call to see all the CC members who will be on board. How exciting!

This is the Singapore -> Singapore Grand Voyage, however, it consists of two segments: Singapore -> Hong Kong and Hong Kong -> Singapore.

We will be on the Grand Voyage.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Cruiser From Down Under

Hi,

We were just checking our online booking form and we have a quick question about the liquor selection section.

The online form allows for two bottles to be selected per person ie. a total of four for the suite. I was led to believe that it was a total of two bottles per suite.

Just so that we get it right - Do we order four or two?

Thanking you,

Cruiser.

Hi, I'm noticed the same, I got our first documents about 2 weeks ago, TA gave me a form w/ them to complete and send back to her, in that form you can only make 2 selections per suite, I went and completed it online, and notice that online is asks 2 choices per person ??? also wondered. :eek: My guess is that is a "web page gap". I lfilled it out online and selected 2 for me, and 2 for my husband, lets wait and see what happens! Bon Voyage !!

Its one bottle per person. But as soon as that bottle is finished just ask your Stewardess for another...or a different one....whatever you like. You probably wont even have to ask, she will notice when it gets close to the bottom and will replace it. We "changed" our selection a few times, and because we were onboard for 55 days, "new friends" who were leaving the ship at each sector, left their "left overs" at our door!! Do Aussies have a reputaion or something? We told the various Bar Tenders that we could supply the Bar if they ran out! :D

When Granny's happy, everybody's happy!

Actually, if you read the fine print it does specify two bottles per suite.

Reason being, Seabourn wants you to have everything you want during your cruise but doesn't feel responsible for stocking your basement bar for the next six months. Now if you pack away one of your two "stocked" bottles there is really nothing that can be said. Alternately, if you want four different kinds of liquor for your in-suite bar to enjoy during the voyage, Seabourn may accommodate your wishes.

I do believe that it is two bottles per suite , but also remember that there is usually a bottle of chilled champagne waiting for you in an ice bucket in your suite when you arrive. And with the open bar policy no need to worry about ever running out of liquid refreshment. Looking forward to meeting you Cruiser from Down Under -- alas we shall only be on for the first two weeks!

Archived