Is the NCL.com website working?

redkurly

I wanted to see my registration status?

My inlaws said they gave us ship board credit- but I can't even get into my registration stuff? I was going to print out the registration next week- seeing as how that would be 14 days before.. ??? but I can't seem to get in??? and I can't book any other excursions? is the NCL site working for others?:confused:

System has encountered an ERROR... Please try again later.

If problem persists, please contact your Travel Professional

or Norwegian Cruise Line.

I too was unable to use my reservation number to log on and book excursions from their main page. I did find that if I went to the excursions page and clicked the logon link from the excursion detail I was interested in I was able to log in fine with my reservation number and book excursions. I did this three times in the last week. Each time I received e-mail confirmations one day later.

Add me to the list who can't get into their site. Have tried for days but no longer does it recognize my email address and can't seem to send me my password either.

Also, how do you access sub category pricing now?

I hate this new website--I hope they get it working soon.

No reason to use your email address or password yet. The only time you will need that is when they add the new booking engine. There is not sub category pricing to see:o

For shore excursions or to register you use your booking number only

I'm pretty sure you can still use the old:

https://seaweb.it.ncl.com/consumer/

They need to get the new website in order PDQ.

Still working. I went in last night to see if the Compass Rewards had been applied to my balance. They had :)

My old ID and password worked fine.

The plan for the new booking engine was about 8 weeks from site launch. That puts it in early Dec. We will see;)

Add us to the list! We have tried for several days now-- and no success! It is frustrating-- but I am somewhat relieved to find this thread-- as there was a small part of me worried that somehow something was messed up with our reservation etc. Will keep trying!:)

Add us to the list! We have tried for several days now-- and no success! It is frustrating-- but I am somewhat relieved to find this thread-- as there was a small part of me worried that somehow something was messed up with our reservation etc. Will keep trying!:)

Make sure you have the 8 digit numeric NCL booking number not your TA reservation number. They are different and the most common reason for problems not the site.

Archived