Upgraded On Crown

COUNTRYCOWGIRL

What beautiful pictures!! I am so jealous...we lost ALL our pictures of our 10-18 cruise on the Crown....I had nothing to show of our great trip or beautiful ship. Care to sell a CD?:rolleyes:

Oh no.How did you lose them? You'll just have to go back again on that beautiful ship!

Laura

Unfortunately while waiting for our bus 1 bag was misplaced. No luck at lost and found at the terminal...it happenned to be the bag with 3 disposable cameras, I guess I should be glad I didn't loose an expensive camera:( I am already looking for next year, maybe the repositioning will be different...the price of a flight from Puerto Rico will probably be High though.

I am LOVING seeing everyones photos!!

-Patti:o

What beautiful pictures!! I am so jealous...we lost ALL our pictures of our 10-18 cruise on the Crown....I had nothing to show of our great trip or beautiful ship. Care to sell a CD?:rolleyes:

Many Crown cruisers have posted links to their photos and albums, for many of these you can download photos or order prints. Here's a link to my webshots from last summer: http://travel.webshots.com/album/553881761QUitsd. Feel free to take any you want....

Thanks for the photos. We are on the Crown in February. From the photos it looks like there are more electrical outlets than on the other Princess ships and having a cabinet in the desk rather than drawers is something different. Thanks again for the information.

Incredible photos.

Quality is exceptional! You did a great job!

Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I've now posted more than 300 photos of the Crown on my site. I'm still working on titles and captions... big job. Hopefully they'll help others who are trying to decide which cruise might be right for them... especially the "cruise newbies" like me. :o

Many Crown cruisers have posted links to their photos and albums, for many of these you can download photos or order prints. Here's a link to my webshots from last summer: http://travel.webshots.com/album/553881761QUitsd. Feel free to take any you want....

Cynbar,

What beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. I will be sailing on the Crown in April out of San Juan with my sister. My son and his girlfriend will be sailing with us as well. They live in Truro. Such a small world.

Any little secrets about the Crown you want to share with us? Thank you.

Great Pictures... We go in March... Did you do any of the shore excursions offered by the ship? Did you like them? What kind of camera... absolutely gorgeous pictures...

Thanks for any info

Archived