Hotel director and concierge on the Dawn?

jackchris

Just wondering if anyone knows how to find out who the hotel director and concierge will be on the Dawn for a particular sailing. I am with a group of 15 on the Dawn, March 22 Eastern Caribbean. Our group has sailed several times with Norwegian and some of us multiple times on the Dawn. Hugo Vanosmael was the hotel director on two of our prior sailings and Claudio was the concierge last January. Hugo really took great care of us last January (Western Caribbean) on the Dawn. We went celebrating my grandmother's 90th birthday and now we're going back for her 91st! We're just hoping Hugo is still with NCL and hoping he'll be with us on the Dawn. :)

Just wondering if anyone knows how to find out who the hotel director and concierge will be on the Dawn for a particular sailing. I am with a group of 15 on the Dawn, March 22 Eastern Caribbean. Our group has sailed several times with Norwegian and some of us multiple times on the Dawn. Hugo Vanosmael was the hotel director on two of our prior sailings and Claudio was the concierge last January. Hugo really took great care of us last January (Western Caribbean) on the Dawn. We went celebrating my grandmother's 90th birthday and now we're going back for her 91st! We're just hoping Hugo is still with NCL and hoping he'll be with us on the Dawn. :)

When we sailed in September, Jacques LaTallec was the new HD and Claudio was still the Concierge. We spoke to Jacques & Claudio on the pier when we were departing and they both said they will be on the Dawn in January 2007 when we sail again.

We are sailing on 1/28 and will ask them if they will be on for your cruise in March. Jacques was very good and Claudio is Claudio:).

Happy Sailing,

Monty

When we sailed in September, Jacques LaTallec was the new HD and Claudio was still the Concierge. We spoke to Jacques & Claudio on the pier when we were departing and they both said they will be on the Dawn in January 2007 when we sail again.

We are sailing on 1/28 and will ask them if they will be on for your cruise in March. Jacques was very good and Claudio is Claudio:).

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Hi Monty,

Thanks for the information! I had to laugh when you said "Claudio is Claudio"! LOL Have a great time on your cruise!

Liz

You're right - Hugo Vanosmael takes tremendous care of his passengers as well as managing the crew so well. He's currently HD on the Spirit and is scheduled to go to the Star early next year. After that I think it'll be time for vacation for a couple of months.

Doubt you'll run into him this time on the Dawn.

Archived